Sunday, October 31, 2010

SPOOKY reveals!

*If you are here for the Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop please scroll down*

I have a couple SPOOKY reveals for you today! Get ready to scrap those pictures from tonite! First from Sketchabilities a layout featuring my youngest dressed as a vampire from last year! I added a little extra oomph to the chipboard letters (blood) by first painting them and then dripping glossy accents on them to give it a thick, oozing feel!
click to enlarge
Next up is my last official Design Team work from Let's Scrap! If you haven't visited Let's Scrap you really must, she has such great DOUBLE layout sketches! This one has a spot for a CD too! I used the spot as a pocket for a journaling tag. I made the skeleton lounging along the bottom by copying and enlarging a clipart, cutting it out and glittering.
click to enlarge

4 comments:

  1. Great LO!! very very twilight style.. so cool this vampire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great spooky LO! absolutely love how you did the title on the 1st one! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool techniques! Love both of the LOs! FAboulous job with the sketchabilities sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors in your LO. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete