Monday, December 6, 2010

Behind the Power Curve

Well, Im a little behind the power curve here! Where exactly did that saying come from anyway, doesn't really make sense! SKETCHABILITIES posted a new sketch on Nov 30th. Where was I?? decorating the house for Christmas! Or attending one of the several events at Seth's school! Busy, busy, busy, I love it! This sketch of Karans was so fun to work with! Check out the blog to see the sketch and what all the other wonderful (and timely) DT's did with it.  Here is my take. It's a pic of Seth. He hijack my camera occasionally and takes  self portraits so as I scroll through the SD card I find them, he's a funny one!

click picture to enlarge

3 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! Like very mich the photos and the color combination of red and kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute LO! Just love the playful feel to go along with the picture! REally great job! :)

    ReplyDelete