Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogger award!

How exciting! I received a blog award! Thank you so much Jessica! You always have such sweet comments for me and I really appreciate it! Please visit Jessica's blog Scraplifter Designs, you will be very inspired!
Along with this award come some stipulations:
Thank the person who gave me this award and link back to her blog
Share 8 things about myself
Pass the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave them a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
Here are my 8 things:
1.  I am originally from a very small town in Northern Michigan.
2.  I lived in Germany for 2 years.
3.  My first son was born in Germany.
4.  I have 2 dogs, 2 Guinnea Pigs and a Tortoise.
5.  Some day I am going to go sky-diving~ I will take pictures!
6.  I raced trucks in mud drags
7.  I managed a large chain scrapbook store (best job I ever had!)
8.  My favorite color is RED (but I never wear it!)

Thanks again Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment