Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Missing Mojo

Does your Mojo ever disappear? Mine sure has lately! Usually I can make 8-10 scrapbook pages a week. Wanna know how many I've created over the last 2 weeks? 3. Pretty sad! I don't know if it's the weather, or the fact that for some reason I can't sleep at nite or just what the problem is, but I just can't seem to find my "niche" again! I had to do use this sketch from Twisted Sketches 3 times before I finally got one I was willing to share with you! And to tell the truth, it's still not my best work! Wow, am I in a funk! I think I'll pick up a chocolate cake and possibly a bottle of wine on my way home from work, that oughta' fix anything right?!?!! I hope you have better luck using the awesome sketch from Twisted Sketches! Here's to finding your Mojo!
I used mostly things in my scrap box for this. The "circle" is a 4 inch strip that I pleated and smooshed flat. My "ENVELOPE" is in the bottom left corner under the GCD chipboard sticker. And I made my own bird on a limb mask for a little added interest!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment