Thursday, September 30, 2010

3 Birds with one Stone (Post)!

Busy Busy Busy! We were in Virginia Beach from Sat. thru Tues. so I'm a little behind, please forgive me! I have 3 reveals for you today! First is Scrapbook Challenges. The new sketch is up, #219. It's a really simple sketch to use, so many possibilities. I did a layout of my 2 boys on their first day of school. So strange to only have 2 boys going to school now, since my oldest graduated last year!
click to enlarge
Next is Let's Scrap! Check out the new sketch over there and all the Design Teams wonderful layouts. You can also still get in on the Julie Bonner sketch until Oct. 4th! My layout for this one is of my youngest DS in "His Happy Place" he is definately happiest in the woods, especially if he has a fishing pole in his hands!
click to enlarge
And last but not least is Sketchabilities. This is the last sketch for the current design team and for the month long Birthday Bash that's been going on there. Make sure you check it all out and play along to be included in some awesome prizes! My layout for this sketch is of my "Nature Boys" we love exploring and finding fun places to hang out together!
click to enlarge
Hope you enjoy all the reveals! On a very happy note, I will be continuing on the Design Team at Sketchabilities! Im very excited and honored to be working with such a talented group of ladies!

4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful yet very masculine. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them!! Very beautiful! Love the use of carboard for the second! and the flower from the sketchabilities LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what I like most -- your designs are amazing! The color scheme on the school layout is awesome. I love orange. Really, you have another already out of school?!?! You look so young!
    I like the multicolored happy title and the corrugated cardboard strip of the second. And the third, some of those papers are K&Co, one of my favorite lines ever! I am a huge hoarder of that line --- the fall colors are awesome and then there's all of the butterflies and swirls. Yum!

    ReplyDelete