Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sketchabilities Reveal and a WINNER!

So much going on, so fun! Today is Sketchabilites DT reveal day. For this reveal, some of us on the DT were lucky enough to have EAD designs send us some of their REPOSITIONAL stickers to work with! Check out EAD here, they have some really cool things! Make sure you go to Sketchabilities to play with the sketch and see what the DT has done with it. Here is mine:

this is a card I made with the stickers from EAD


EAD designs stickers are repositional!

I also have the name of the winner of my RAK from the Birthday Bash Blog Hop!  LINDSEY! Lindsey, please email me your snail addy so I can send you your prize!

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout Amy, the papers you chose are perfect and I love the pinwheel.
    I have a little something for you on my blog so come and visit to see what it is. http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-received-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout and the card are both beautiful! I love the pinwheel - adds even more playfulness to the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just read that I won! Couldn't find your email address.....can you email me for my snail mail address. Not the most up to date on all this blogging stuff!!

    my email is gordglover@netscape.ca

    Thanks,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete