Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day Late & a Dollar Short!

Maybe it's that I've been cleaning and packing so much lately to get ready for our month long trip "back home" that I've missed a week. That's my excuse anyway. LAST Wednesday was my week to post for Twisted Sketches and I totally forgot to post my layout here on MY blog....DUH! So, here is my layout from LAST week.......

This is my little family of 5 on Easter this year. Can't believe how much my boys have changed from last years Easter picture! I just hate that! The twist this week was FLOWER. I don't get to use many flowers since I have 3 boys, so when I do, I do it big!! I have had these Prima flowers for ages, love that I finally got to use them! Anams sketch called for a big circle, which I replaced with a heart and a "bracket" shaped piece on the bottom which I replaced with my banners. That's what I love about sketches, you can use them any way you want. If you look, you can still see the basic sketch, but I made it my own! Be sure to check out Twisted Sketches to see LAST weeks sketch and another fantastic one from THIS week!

No comments:

Post a Comment