Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time Flies

If you have come here from the Twisted Sketches blog, you may have noticed I spelled flies wrong on my layout there. Well, even English Majors such as my self make silly mistakes, fortunately once I saw it on the blog I said to myself "you dummy, that's not right!" So here is the corrected one:
All I can say is thank God my father the editor wasn't here to see it! LOL! Anyway...... Please check out the Twisted Sketches blog to see Anam's awesome sketch, the twist this week is TIME, and play along with us! Just be sure to use spell check, before you post anything for the whole world to see!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that when that happens. Awesome layout! Thanks for Hoppin along over at Frosted Designs Blog Hop and leaving a comment on my blog. I am now a follower of yours too. :)

    ReplyDelete