Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 Challenges!

I have two challenges running on different sites right now. I would love for you to participate in either or both and come back here and share it with me! My first challenge is at Scrapbook Challenges. In honor of Veteran's Day we are having a "Veteran's Day Celebration" with several challenges. Mine is to do a layout of a hero in your life. Check out the challenges here.
Here is my layout. My hubby is my hero for so many reasons....he served his country for more than 20 years and continues to in his current job, he is trustworthy, brave, a great dad, honest.... the list goes on!


The second challenge I have is at Sketches 4 all. I am the Guest Designer there this month. My challenge is to do a layout using a picture without any people in it. Here is mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment