Friday, November 5, 2010

Grateful # 3, 4 & 5

I am more than grateful, overjoyed really that I have been given the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I did the 40+ hours a week working mom thing, the working nights and weekends thing, the take my kids to work with me thing.... now I get to focus on my boys. I thank my hubby for that (see grateful #2!). I am grateful for scrapbooking. Strange? I don't think so! Scrapbooking has lead me to many friends online, and a productive outlet for my creativity, not to mention preserving the memories of our family! I am grateful for the unconditional love of my extended family. My mom is here visiting and my sister and brother-in-law drove all the way from Michigan to surprise me on Halloween. There is nothing in the world like having your mommy around no matter how old you are and my sister is my best friend! I don't have any pictures this time, better take some of my mom and sister this week I guess!  Keep leaving comments for the RAK at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my sister and my Mom also. We get together at least once a week. I am thankful for my brother too, but he can be a pain :) It doesn't change as we get older either. I am thankful for finding blogs to visit for inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete