Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camo and Guns

The Paper Variety is at it again! Another awesome challenge is ready for your interpretation!
What could be more manly than camo and guns? Well, around my house, there's a lot of manliness! My hubby and 2 of our 3 boys went turkey hunting last fall and these are the goofy pictures of my boys being manly men before the "Big Hunt"!
I used papers from American Crafts "Campy" line, lovin' that line! This layout is also loosely based on one of the sketches from Sketch Support. You really have to play along with us this week because there is an incredible prize to be won! You could win this:


From.....................
Wooooooo Hoooooo! Get goin' girls! With Father's day coming up, I'm sure there are lots of "masculine" projects just begging to be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment