Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's SUMMER at Twisted Sketches

It's that time again at TWISTED SKETCHES! A new sketch is up and ready for you to play along! This weeks twist is very fitting ~ SUMMER!! I chose to use the amazing sketch to scrap a favorite picture of my brother when he was little! The photo was taken in 1964 at my aunt and uncles cabin, those were the days...  I hope this inpsires you to scrap some of your summer photos and play along with us!
For this layout I used a new company (at lease new to me!) called Simple Stories. The line I used is called, appropriately enough, "100 days of Summer"! I also used some October Afternoon and the large piece of blue and brown is from American Crafts "Campy" line.  Now go check out the blog and see everyone's interpretation, then grab some paper, glue and pictures and have fun!

1 comment: