Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Best Of 2011

Happy New Year! Wow, can't believe it's 2012! I know everybody is saying it, but really, are we in a time warp or something, because time is going faster every single year!

Over at my favorite sketch blog TWISTED SKETCHES we are doing a "Favorites of 2011" all the design team members have submitted their favorite layouts and the sketch from the last year. My favorite was sketch #120 with the twist "buttons". I not only loved the sketch, but it really is one of my very favorite layouts from the past year. First because I love the picture, it isn't often I get a picture of all 3 of our Patricks together. Second I did the layout with my favorite line of the year "Rocket Age" from October Afternoon! You may have seen the layout before, but I will post it again, just because I love it!

Now go check out the TWISTED SKETCHES blog and see everyone elses favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment