Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Addiction

I'm sure by now you all know what Pinterest is! It's my new addiction!  My husband said last nite "I don't know what you're doing on that laptop all nite, but you have a twinkle in your eye, so I think I'm in trouble!"  How right he is! I have projects lined up for us for eternity! LOL! Right now we are working on a loft bed for my 10yr old "Mr. Doodles" so I have a whole board just for his room, wanna see some of what has inspired me for his bedroom? He is a big outdoorsman (shot his first deer this year!) so his room is already rustic.  Here are a few of my faves from his board:

 
source                                                      In my dreams!


 
source                                        This is more like the one we are building!
source      I know these are a litte cliche, but it would match the decor of the rustic cabin feel we are going for in his room.
source                         This would be great above the bed, need to find an old ladder.....

source                                                   His own private get away!
source           He wants a beanbag chair, not sure if my sewing skills are up to this one tho....

So, what do you think? Pinterest is quite addictive, so if you haven't jumped in yet, go with caution! I'll give you updates on Mr. Doodles room progress!


Linking to:


2 comments:

  1. Some cute ideas on the bed. That first one is so creative, thank God for Pinterest so we can window shop all we want! lol

    Thanks for sharing!
    Deanna@DeelitefulCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, I am very addicted to Pinterest. Now I have it on my phone I am pinning all day!

    My weekly Pinterest linky party up is on now-Please pop on over if you have 5 minutes to spare! I have shared some yummy (and healthy) recipes that I pinned.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for me.

    ReplyDelete