Friday, January 13, 2012

A Tisket A Tasket

Since we just talked about Pinterest I thought I would show you a project inspired by Pinterest (via West Elm) that I pinned and then actually COMPLETED!
Here is the inspiration piece:
                                                                source
I love everything about this basket! Unfortunately, it's no longer available! I probably wouldn't have loved the price tag anyway!

I decided to make mine out of jute webbing. You know, the stuff you use to upholster chairs?! Here's what I came up with:
Mine is a little floppier than the felt, but it is exactly what I needed to store extra blankets and throw pillows in our bedroom! The best part about this, other than the price, is you could make it any size or shape you wanted! I do think I will be trying some out of actual felt too for Mr. Doodles new shelf under his soon to be loft bed! Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to follow me on Pinterest to see what other inpiration I come up with!

Linking to:


3 comments: